Sunday, June 29, 2008

oodles of kitties

makes me SO happy!

Sake and Jumbles chillin on my new bed.


Minka hanging out on the living room couch with us while we watched TV.


Jinx finding the coolest spot in the house... under my bed by the open window.


Sake cuddling with me in bed.


Sake and Jinx getting ready to sleep. They are my two new favorites. Especially Sake.


Sake couldn't decide if she wanted to go outside or stay inside, so she did both.


Me interrupting Minka's afternoon nap in Tyler's room.


Minka taking a big yawn.


Hazel the psycho in her dark cave-like living quarters under my mom and dad's bed. She never leaves until it's dark... which is when she eats. All night.





Quotes of the Day:
Sacrament meeting speaker: "This is one of the major characteristics of being a Christian."
Me: "Why is he talking about the Krishna? Oh, Mom, did he say Christian? I thought he said Krishna."
Mom: "Why would he talk about being Krishna?"

and

About a tortilla chip
Grandma: "I ate something, it's like a potato chip, but it's not. You dip it in stuff, it's crunchy."
Mom: "It's not a potato chip?"
Me: "A cracker?"
Grandma: "Yes, like a cracker, like a potato chip, but it's not."
Me: "What on earth are you talking about?"
Grandma: "I forgot what it's called.

and

Mom: About Hazel: "Oh that's gross. I'm embarrassed. Let's just kill her."

2 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

you found quotes of the day!!!! hooray!
i am so glad you are back with your kitties... :D...
i love you...

Unknown said...

As if I didn't miss them enough! They are so cute and Sake looks so big! I am glad that they have someone to sleep with. I hope they will like us when we come back!