It's raining today. How appropriate.
I totally slipped and fell on my hip on my way to the library after dance today. Now that's hydroplaning in action. It really hurts. A guy came up behind me and asked if I was okay because he saw me slip. I said I was and just laughed at myself, so he was satisfied that I was fine.
I like rain.
I wore someone's old name tag at work today, "Eve." I eventually got used to being called Eve. I actually have really grown fond of that name. I made a joke that if I married someone with the last name of T, and we named our daughter Eve, her initials would be ET. How awesome is that? I'm sure my mom is just rolling her eyes right now. And probably doesn't like that name. It's not really weird, but it's uncommon. I like it.
1 comment:
hope you got home safely! i love you!
Post a Comment