
Quickstep pictures. Sorry they're blurry. That's me and Trevor.


Oh yeah. So I took my dance finals yesterday. They all went great! I was really happy with my scores. And then this morning, I did my metals exams. That's where a professional comes and judges our dancing. I didn't do as well on these. I got the same score on all four dances (Samba, Rumba, Waltz, Quickstep). But I still got honors, a gold sticker on my certificate, and a pin. So I'm happy :)
3 comments:
I tried to "adopt this child" but it wouldn't let me. I guess you'll just have to remain an orphan.
you can't really click to sponsor me. it's a picture. But I can give you my checking account number if you want to deposit money... ;)
i fully support you coming to provo... i will provide any accomodations, etc not already covered... loves!
Post a Comment