About Danishes
Grandma: "Pick some muffins. Or get some of those things. You know, those things. With stuff on top. The things with stuff on top. Um, it begins with a 'B' and has stuff on top..."
and
Mom: "He was just trying to be... to be..."
Me: "retarded?"
and
Me: "Is this a turtle?"
Mom: "It's me. Swimming."
and
Me: "The traffic is so bad in Provo. I'm kinda glad I didn't have to drive in it."
Michael: "Loan."
Me: "Uh, yeah, so the drivers are way crazy in Provo."
Michael: "Loan."
Me: "What?"
Michael: "Say the place where you're from again!"
Me: "Provo."
Michael: "Loan! Don't you get it?"
Me: "No."
Michael: "Provo. Loan. Provolone!"
and
Thea: "Bunny rabbits!"
Me: "Oh I thought they were ducks."
Thea: "How does a bunny rabbit look like a duck?"
Me: "...I don't know..."
1 comment:
Oh my goodness... I literally laughed out loud when I read the Provo-loan quote... That is fantastic!!!! :D... I love that you have found quotes to keep going on your blog!!!! I love you...
Post a Comment