Wednesday, July 16, 2008

french dipped zebra

Random occurrences over the past few days make me happy.

I went up to a door that said "PUSH" on it and stood there waiting for it to open.

There were two older men passing notes to each other and giggling during Sunday School.

It's shocking to go anywhere other than BYU because you see the world, and it's not pleasant. Specifically typical women's clothing. I really just want to dress them. (More ugly butt monkey girls).

Some old guy my mom doesn't know randomly came up to her in Rite Aid today and told her a story/joke in the middle of the store.

The old guy was picking up his drugs from the pharmacy.

The guy at the Costco gas station was really nice and helped my mom.

I got a French dip sandwich.

Did you know there is a zebra on the Idaho U-Haul?

My brother Tyler went onto my family's Netflix account and added "Most Extreme Primate" to our queue. We didn't know he had until it showed up in the mail today.

Um, I'm sure more has happened. I just don't really remember.

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

:D :D :D :D
you make me laugh out loud...

i miss you so much!