Wednesday, July 30, 2008

travel savvy

My Washington trip is over. It was absolutely and positively amazing. I really wish I could back for another week! It was so much fun! I had the perfect last week with Tylor. I can't believe that will be last time I'll see him for over two years! I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to do with myself now. But the years should go by really fast!

The last day I was there we went golfing. I had been wanting to go for I don't even know how long. It's been on my life's goal list for a long time. So Ty taught me how, and we went! It was a blast. I didn't do to bad, either. It was just a par 3 course, but it still made me feel pretty special!

Sunday before I left we recorded our country dance moves. My favorite were the lifts. I am really glad that we filmed them. It'll help me remember what I was able to do at one time.



So immediately from Washington I flew down to California for my grandmother's funeral. It was really nice, and I loved seeing my Aunt Nancy and cousin Patrick again. I hadn't seen them for two years. We went out to eat a few times, swam in the hotel pool, and ate chocolate cake. And of course, the next day, I had an eight hour drive home. It was long, but not too bad. Afterwards I realized that I was in four states in the last seven days. Washington, Idaho, California, then Nevada.

What a crazy summer.

Quotes of the Day:

Me: "Those skanks took my ball! What is so funny?!"
Ty: "Did you just say the word 'skank'?"

and

Me: "I hate this sport!!!"

and

Ty: "I love it when you wear white. It makes you look more like an angel."

and

Ty: "My 8 cow horse."

and

Drew: "I don't want to swallow it because then it will go away."

and

Waiter: "Thanks for coming folks. It was... interesting..."
Christina: "Are we weird?"

and

Patrick: "Julie, you don't NAME YOUR FISH?!!"

No comments: