Tuesday, July 8, 2008

silence

So my cousin Isaac, his wife Sydney, and their two boys George (3) and Thomas (2) are here visiting. They live in Dubai in the United Arab Emeritas, and are here for the summer visiting family. I was really excited to see them and to play with the boys. They are adorable :)

Last night I got to hang out with some old friends from high school; Michael, Sam, Nick, and two of Michael's friends. We went to Katie's at the Carson Valley Inn. It was fun and I got lots of new quotes.

So I don't have much else to say. So I guess I just won't say it. Goodbye.

Quotes of the Day:
Michael: "Stop talking about that. It's not a game for women. It's not even a game for men!"

and

About Shia LaBeouf in Indiana Jones
Nick: "He's fine."
Michael: "So, do you mean fine like he's hot or like he's just an okay actor?"
Nick: "He's a horrible actor!"
Michael: "Oh so then you think he's hot."

and

Michael: "I like your mom. And I like your mom. And.... I like YOUR mom! And I like your mom. I DON'T like your mom."

and

Michael: "OH you mean your... FIANCIE!"
Me: "Fiance?"
Michael: "No, FEE-AN-SEE!"

and

George: "Pirates cut out bellies."

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

I think that I would like to meet Michael. He sounds quite entertaining! :D

I miss you. When are you coming back?