Well, I'm in Spokane, Washington right now. I wasn't supposed to leave to come until Tuesday afternoon, but my family had a major change in plans, so I changed my plane ticket to come on Monday. My mom called Southwest Airlines, changed my ticket, I hurriedly packed my things, and was out the door to the airport not much later. Of course, I forgot to pack a bunch of things, but I expected that, since I was in such a hurry. But it's all okay. I didn't forget my phone charger (thanks to my mom, who asked me at least 10 times before I got out the door if I had packed it), or underwear, or clean clothes, or pajamas. At one point in time I have forgotten to pack at least one of those items. How do you forget to pack clean clothes? I don't even know.
I am having an absolute blast down here! And guess what, it rained yesterday! I was so excited to have warm rain! We went on a walk barefoot around the neighborhood in it. There was a little park that we stopped at played at just down the street. Everything was soaking wet, so we also go soaking wet. But that was the best part.
Then Ty and I taught some cha-cha to the single adults in his stake. That was pretty fun, too. I loved dancing with him again. That was the best part of the night.
So we've watched three movies already. One called Down Periscope, which was hilarious. I didn't think I would like it because it's a military movie and I usually don't really like to watch those. But it was really funny. I think my dad would really like it. We might have to watch it when I get back. Then we watched Just My Luck, which Ty almost slept through. I've seen it a bunch, and still think that it's really cute. It's just fluff, as my mom would say. And we also watched the last half of Live Free or Die Hard. Which I hadn't seen. I think watching just the second half was enough. It's definitely a guy's movie.
So I am just having the best time ever! I think we're going down to Coeur d'Alene in Idaho to the lake there this afternoon. It should be fun!
Quotes of the Day:
Me: "It feels like I've wet my pants."
2 comments:
wow. i am so happy for you.
soak it all in.
and call me and tell me all about it.
p.s. nice try spelling coeur d'alene. :D
p.p.s. i love you.
i miss you! and love down periscope its a random, hillarious, obscence, inappropriate movie, which kinda sounds like something me and you would like, considering we were some of the only people not to leave Juno, and my mom flipped when i told her i loved that movie! haha... funny right? ps- i still promise to never tell amber what we did after that. my lips are sealed... but are your dreams? that makes no sense. don't you miss me and my non sense? dowe have one or two classes together?
Post a Comment