Thursday, July 31, 2008

seeking equilibrium

So life is back to normal. As normal as it can be right now, I guess. That doesn't mean it's easy. I'm just ready for everything to move on, move along, and start getting easier. But I'm afraid that's going to take longer than I'd want. It might just take as long as I'm expecting. We'll have to see.

I miss my girls. Rachel and Rachel and Amber and Wistie.

Quotes of the Day:

Tyler: "We left the car so obviously open that no one would break in because they thought it was a trap."

and

Thea: "Let's compromise like an old couple. 'Ferd, I'm hot.'"
Me: "Am I Ferd, or are you?"
Thea: "You are. I'll be the old woman going through menopause."

and

Me: "I'm so glad I have an imagination. It makes it easier to space out on long trips."

and

Christina: "They're just on a trip. They're just on drugs."

2 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

i miss you.
i can't wait until we are for really back to normal when you are here at home in provo.

p.s. i updated my blog.

i love you.

Rachel Ann said...

p.p.s. i changed the address for my blog... sorry if it confuses you... it is now sunshinerachel.blogspot.com... sorry!

i love you