...and my feelings about it.
1) Annoyed. It truly is annoying to ward off weird guys and to try to go through the whole beginning awkward stages of dating. It's all just... annoying.
2) I don't know how to pick just one word for this feeling. It's like an "I don't feel like trying or putting in my best effort" feeling. But not lazy... I need Ashley to find this word for me. I know it exists. I just can't think of it. I guess this feeling will pass. I feel this way because now it's going to be like comparing peas to chocolate ice cream. And the only thing I have to choose from is peas. But I'd rather have my chocolate ice cream... like my mom says. Why waste calories on something when you can wait and save them all for something really good later?
3) Slightly curious. Just by nature.
4) Happy. How often do you get to have an easy separation where you become best friends? The best part is that it's for an absolutely incredibly amazing reason.
5) Super excited! Excited that Ty gets to go out and be a missionary! Ah, I'm almost jealous of him.
6) Grateful. No, eternally grateful. Eternally grateful for every single second that I had.
2 comments:
Apathetic.
thats the word you're looking for.
i like your conclusions about single life.
i just wish i wasn't feeling them.
p.s. i love your blog. it makes you close to me even when you aren't talking.
Post a Comment