Saturday, August 2, 2008

My Christmas List

1. Crystal ball

2. Time machine

3. Hermione's time turner

4. Magic spindle

5. Poison apple.

Any of the above would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. I'm still undecided about Breaking Dawn... I got to be the most beautiful and stunningly gorgeous girl in existence for one night. It was fun. I felt indestructible. Until I lost the costume contest.

ugh, I need an Aleve.

Quote of the Day:

Tyler: "If they don't comply, then I'll pull the technology card. I'm sure I can disable any electronic device in the house."
Me: "And all four of us [siblings] could probably make it work if we needed it, but I bet Mom and Dad wouldn't have a clue."
Mom: "I think I hear conspiring going on in there."
Tyler: "I was talking about Arrested Development, and that I wish they had it on Netflix instant play."
Dad: "Oh, isn't that the show about that one guy..."
Mom: "Ah, you fell for it. It was a ploy."
Dad: "What?"

No comments: