Sunday, August 10, 2008

silly survey

Whats your middle name?
Elizabeth

How big is your bed?
full and gorgeously soft. I'm really going to miss it when I go back home to Provo.

Relationship Status?
Taken, but not after today. Ty and I were together for 9 months to the day. Best 9 months of my life.

What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
1393

What was the last thing you ate?
mini-bazookie. It's a hot, gooey chocolate chip cookie topped with vanilla ice cream

How is the weather right now?
Cool and completely cloudless

Room temp?
Nice

Who was the last person you talked to?
Christina

What is the first thing u notice in the opposite sex?
Overall appearance- if they take take care of themselves, attitude, etc.

Favorite type of food?
Dessert? :) Ice cream!

Ever get so drunk you can't remember the entire night?
No, I don't drink.

Hair color?
Blonde

Eye color?
Blue gray

Do you wear contacts/glasses?
Yes

Favorite holiday?
Halloween

Favorite season?
Summer

Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
Yes

Last Movie you Watched?
21

What books are you reading?
I just finished Breaking Dawn, and now I'm starting A Great and Terrible Beauty. Then I'm going to read Host

Piercings?
Just one in each ear.

Favorite Movie?
Oh gosh. Across the Universe, A Knight's Tale, Ever After, I don't even know. I could name a hundred movies.

Favorite football Team?
BYU! Woo!

What were you doing before filling this out?
Watching the Olympics

Any pets?
yes

Dogs or cats?
3 cats

Favorite flower?
Roses

Have you ever loved someone?
Yes, I have once.

Who would you like to see right now?
All of my BYU friends!

Do you like to travel by plane?
Yes I'm not so much of a journey girl, I like the destination.


Right-handed or Left-handed?
right

If you could go to any place right now, where would you go?
London

Are you missing someone?
Very much so

Do you have a tattoo? How many?
Nope


Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
No

Are you hiding something from someone?
I'm an excellent secret keeper for other people. But I don't consider keeping a secret as hiding something. So I guess not.

What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Me and Amber

Did you get enough sleep last night?
I wish I had gotten more, but I got enough.

First thing you thought about this morning?
About my really freaky weird dream I had that night... especially since it felt real while I was lying there waking up.

What do you have handy at your bedside?
Clock

Grilled or Fried?
Hmm depends. Usually grilled.

What makes you unique?
I'm deathly afraid of spiders, but I have no fear when it comes to catching crawdads with my bare hands.

Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes when I think about it too much and freak myself out.

Favorite hangout?
Wherever my friends are

5 Things you cant live without
Ice cream, good books, the Gospel, happy boys, and my friends.

What are you afraid of?
Spiders

What are your nicknames?
Allie, Swedish Fish

You were going to a deserted island, by yourself and could only take one thing what would it be?
A party!

Who's your cell phone provider?
Verizon

First item you'll save in a fire besides a person or animal?
My computer. Mostly because my pictures and my diary are on it.

What are your favorite color(s)?
Purple

Are there things you always take with you?
phone, wallet, keys, chapstick.

What did you wanna be when you were a kid?
A dancer. Wait... does this mean I'm still a kid...?

What do you usually do when the clock turns 11:11?
Make a wish, duh!!!

What do you think about before you go to bed?
sweet thoughts so that they can turn into dreams

Who was the last person you kissed?
Tylor


Quote of the Day:
About Olympian swimmer with the last name Tyler
Drew: "Hey look, Tyler, you're a girl.
Tyler: "And Canadian. I don't know which is worse."

No comments: