I've been on pins and needles all week because Ty's getting his mission call any day! I think I'm going to have a hernia when he tells me where he's going. Either that or I will burst out into tears of joy and sadness and anxiety. Or I will laugh hysterically. As I've discovered recently, there is absolutely no line in between tears and laughter.
Either way, I want to know.
Quotes of the Day:
Amanda: "I've been attracted to objects before in dreams."
Me: "Like what?"
Amanda: "Like a robot."
and
Me: "I think the gold is ugly. I'd rather have silver. It's prettier."
Mom: "Okay. When you win your Olympic gold metal, you can say, 'Uh, excuse me? Can I have a silver one? It's prettier.'"
and
Me: "I hate it when my socks come out of the oven in an odd number. Wait, what did I say? ...Oh, crap."
1 comment:
im finally a quote of the day again! woohoo! i feel so special! awe... when i see you im going to give you the biggest hug. and then together we will "punch dance out our rage" and watch the office, and love it.
Post a Comment