Monday, August 4, 2008

proof that i really am a nerd

I would die to be a vampire. Literally. And I mean that in all seriousness. I would totally do it.

Breaking Dawn is making me very happy. And jealous.

I'd rather be a vampire than an elf. And that is saying something, since I've wanted to be an elf since the first time I saw Lord of the Rings.

I want to be a vampire.
Why?
1) I would be indestructible. I could do anything without fear.
2) I would be really strong, and I wouldn't have to ask anyone for help to open the pop bottle again. Actually, I'd probably break the pop bottle in my attempt to open it.
3) I wouldn't need to open the pop bottle because I don't need to eat. I'd save tons of money from not buying food.
4) I could have eternity to learn everything I've ever wanted to learn.
5) I could find and join the Cullens and be ridiculously rich. I could work and learn for fun rather than necessity.
6) I would be beyond beautiful
7) I'd only have to "eat" every once in a while... don't think about it being animal blood... I wouldn't mind
8) All of my senses would be sharpened beyond imagination. I could hear, see, and smell everything. How amazing would that be?
9) And another that I don't really want to say because I would spoil the last book... so I'll save it for later.

So my brother Drew created a new schedule for church.
Sacrament meeting will have a normal opening, announcements, and the Sacrament. Then there's one speaker. Sunday school is cut, and the other meetings are 30 minutes long.

It's all for the children. So the little kids don't have to sit still so long. Yeah...


Quotes of the Day:

Me: "Andrew has a new solution to church."
Grandpa: "A fast-forward button?"
Tyler: "That's called a nap."

and

Me: "We're having my Lord of the Rings marathon tomorrow! Are you doing it, Tyler?"
Tyler: "I'm......... tapering my bedspread."
Drew: "What are you now, a girl?"

and

Drew: "I got mono at BYU."
Tyler: "What was her name?"
Drew: "...Holly..."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah...
Drew says it was one kiss...
He swears....
And then he got mono....

Very suspicious if you ask me....
That must have been one heck of a kiss...