Sunday, August 31, 2008

byu football

BYU won! The football game last night was so much fun! We played Northern Iowa. I can't wait for the next one! It was a lot of fun. Bryant and his friend Shaun went to lunch with me, Amber, and Scott at Cafe Rio before the game, and it was absolutely delicious. I really missed it at home. Then we parked in Wyview and walked to the game. There we met Wistie at the front gate. She was supposed to sit with her friends from Arizona, but she couldn't find them, so she squeezed in with us. There was the cutest little boy in front of us! I'm excited because he's going to be there for every game, since the seats don't move around this year. His name is Hunter. He was just adorable. After three and a half hours of screaming and cheering, BYU won 41-17. The score came close for a bit in the middle, but BYU took off leaving Iowa in the dust near the end.

After the game Bryant, Shaun, Wistie and I came to my apartment for ice cream and games. Overall it was a really fun day. Now I just have classes to look forward to on Tuesday...


Quotes of the Day:

Me: "I'll start dealing drugs on the street to give you a few thousand dollars so you can come up here and blow stuff up."

No comments: