Friday, October 17, 2008

3 am ramblings

Do you sometimes wish that you could take back something you did because it makes you feel awful?

Or find a corner to sit in and be completely alone for a good space of time? Just to unwind?

Or just drop out of existence for a while?

I so can't get to sleep right now. I hate that. When your mind won't shut up and let you have some peace. So you just lay there, letting your mind reel, thinking of everything, ragging on yourself, worrying about everything, and planning every aspect and detail of the next day. Why can't you just tell it to shut up and leave you alone? Sometimes one's own self is the hardest person to run away from, don't you think?

Holy crow, it's cold.

So, sometimes you just need to have a blog to write out weird things that you're feeling... all of my blogs lately have been peppy happy, and I just wanted a real one to bring it back down to earth. Sorry if it was depressing... I sounded really emo lol.

I just got a strange desire to watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show...


Quotes of the Day:

Wistie: "Do you want to be on top or bottom?"
*fits of giggles*
Me: "It doesn't matter to me. I like both ways."

and

Wistie: About TCU's mascot: "Ew. Who would want to be a Horny Frog?"
Me: "Just think of the double meaning of that word... buahaha!"

No comments: