Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i had a very productive day

Did scripture reading and journal this morning.

Did my hair all curly gorgeous.

Went to my D&C class- very inspiring lesson.

Went to Statistics- very confusing lesson.

Called my mommy who has bought my plane ticket home for Christmas! She was thrilled when I told her I was for sure going home for Thanksgiving.

Set some personal goals.

Walked Rachel home from campus.

Had an hour long talk with Ty Ty! It made me so happy! PS his favorite cookies are chocolate chip. Note to self: must find delicious, easy, gooey chocolate chip cookie recipe. Any suggestions? I'm going to be sending cookies to him regularly while he's in the MTC. By the way, he'll be going in a week from tomorrow! I am so incredibly proud of that amazing boy.

Wistie stopped by and said hello on her way home from work.

Took my D&C midterm on Blackboard. It took me about an hour and a half to answer 34 questions. And I got a B!

Cleaned the bathroom

And now, at 9:30 PM, I think I will relax and take the rest on the night off and watch The Nightmare Before Christmas :)

Adieu.


Quotes of the Day:

Professor Reese: "So in Spain last week... Wait, where is my 'MEAT IS MURDER!' girl student? Oh, there you are. You'll love this story... I had the most delicious dish for dinner. I'm adventurous, so I just told them to bring me something good. And it was amazing! So I asked what it was, and it was baby lamb... Kind of sad. Sorry, but it was delicious!"
a few minutes later
"You want to do the wave in class again today? Wait, is Dr. Blades here? If she's here we can't do the wave. Oh, hi, Dr. Blades! So I am being evaluated today. Oh. *Laughs at himself hysterically* You know the best part of this whole thing? She's a vegetarian!!! Okay, here we go! Don't watch us, Dr.! We're doing the wave!"

and

Me: "Maybe the professor is really retarded?"

This one, by the way, was unrelated to the above quote...

No comments: