I WANT A LETTER!!!!!!! AHHH!!!!!!!!
:(
I had another one of those "I'm bored so I should call Ty Ty" moments today. Those are the hardest. I was in my room, cleaning up a bit. Those are the times I usually call people. I was thinking, I haven't talked to Tylor in a while. I'll give him a call. And then remembered that I can't. I gave out a small groan and my roommate asked what was wrong. I just told her that I wanted to call Tylor, that's all.
I sent him a package today with his favorite vitamin water, goldfish crackers, and Lindt truffles. I also included a four page letter talking about randomness; stats test, party on Saturday, dance, church, and lots of questions.
The count is Allison-2, Tylor-0.
I want a letter!!!
Quotes of the Day:
Bio TA Leilani: “You had a week and a half window where you had to pick the cherries off the tree. Anytime before that they were gross. Any time after and the Koreans wouldn’t buy them.”
and
Leilani: “Who here is allergic to peanuts? You? Alright! Do you eat peanuts? You don’t? Okay. I was going somewhere with that but I don’t remember. Oh yeah. Food allergies are bad.”
and
Leilani: “If people ate mice I would rather eat that mouse.”
3 comments:
My beauty break-through for the day:
Super glue can be used successfully to tame those wild eyebrow hairs. I bet it's a top model super secret that they don't want us ordinary people to know about.
Tylor probably wishes he could write you a letter. He's busy doing something ALL DAY. Don't dispair.
You're wonderful. Have a great day!
Post a Comment