Gelato. That's all I have to say.
Cheese ravioli in meat Ragu sauce, Caesar salad, and chocolate gelato for dessert. I don't think I've eaten that much in ages. I feel almost guilty about it... Top it off with a long walk through Provo Downtown, ending with the movie Chicago, and you have yourself a perfect evening. Last night was a lot of fun :)
Let me recommend a little place. It's called Gloria's Little Italy on 300 S. 300 E. Provo. I had heard of this place, and Amanda has talked about it a lot. So when my Biology partner (no, his name is not Edward Cullen... but I wish...), Jordan, told me he went with his sister once, I was surprised. It's one of those hidden away places. Then, when he asked me if he could take me there, I was excited. It was finally time to see if it met my expectations. Uh, yeah, it did. It was better than Olive Garden. It was all homemade, authentic Italian pasta. I guess the owner is Italian and opened up this place herself. Ravioli are my favorite, so I had to order them. It came with a lot, so I brought a lot of it home for later. Which made me excited. Then he insisted on getting gelato. It was absolutely delicious. Gelato is a heck of a lot better than ice cream, and probably twice the amount of sugar ;) So, if you're in Provo, check this place out.
Quotes of the Day:
Jordan: "I just don't like that they kill themselves at the end. It's supposed to be all romantic and stuff, but I think it was just teenage hormones."
Me: "Romeo and Juliet were emo!"
and
A boy in Biology: "What are the chances of a man being a woman?"
and
Me: "I won! Well, my team won for me..."
2 comments:
mmmmm.... gelato!
so that's where you were last night... :D
i'm glad you had such a good time...
it sounds AMAZING...
i'll have to find a boy to take me!
Post a Comment