Friday, October 10, 2008

i heart your blog

Christina! Thank you so much! I love your blog, too! It's always fun to read what you guys are up to. A lot easier since we both have such busy lives.

The Rules:
1. The winners put the sticky sticker of uber stickiness up on their blog to say "Look at me! I'm COOL... or at least someone else thinks so!"
2. Then, they get to link back to me.
3. Nominate a few of their own winners! Spread the love!
4. Leave a little note on the chosen blogs so they're not left in the dark.


My winners!

Wistie
I looove your blog. It makes me happy! I always think your thoughts are so interesting. And I like that you don't just run through what you do in a day. Mostly because I see you every day and you tell me in person. So it would just be repetitive. I like that you write out what you're thinking, or a new discovery you made. I never know what to expect from your creative mind.

Rachel! You are always so cheerful and optimistic! It makes me so happy to see you so happy. You have an amazing look on life and I can tell how much you love it. It's good to know that someone is busy busy busy in their life and still has time to love the simple things.

Amanda
you make me laugh. Your blogs are always so hilarious! True, a lot of stuff is inside jokes between us, so it's probably funnier to me... but it always cheers me up. You are one of the funniest people I know and I can see that in your writing.

Bishop Higgins I have no idea who you are. But this is the absolute funniest thing I've ever read. He's a bishop of a ward somewhere, and his whole blog is dedicated to making fun of his ward and other random things in the church. It's always good to be able to make fun of yourself!

I read so many blogs, but I put my absolute favorites on here. My best friends :) I love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray for being first! just kidding thanks allie

Rachel Ann said...

Thank you Allie!
I LOVE YOU!

Amanda said...

Ya! I'm on here too! that makes me happy... you would be my winner too! well one of them! haha!