A day where nothing happens always has a lot going on...
7:15 A.M.: My alarm goes off and I hastily get up to go see Tylor off to his track meet. He's off to Tucson for the weekend. I already miss him more than ever. How am I supposed to last a summer, or two years, when I can't handle 12 hours?
7:45 A.M.: I go back bed for 15 minutes before I'm supposed to get in the shower and get ready for my day.
8:05 A.M.: I hear my roommate get out of the shower and leave the bathroom. I make half of an attempt to get up, and convince myself to stay. Why? I can get up in 40 minutes and go to class, then come back after my class to shower and get ready for my tour of the Art Institute.
8:45 A.M.: I miraculously wake up and realize that if I wait to shower after my class I won't have time before I have to leave. I reason with myself as to why I shouldn't get out of bed.
1. I don't have time to get ready for my appointment
2. I only have one class
3. I'm emotionally and physically drained. And in dire need of a personal day.
"Your face is the year of a million dreams." Thank you, Wistie.
8:50-10:15 A.M.: I wake up periodically from strange, slightly confusing, crazy dreams. Let's hope I forget them quickly.
10:18 A.M.: I get up and make chocolate chip waffles. And eat them in bed. Nice.
10:45 A.M.: I get in the shower and blast music. Then I blow dry curl my hair. While blasting music. Nice.
11:30 A.M.: I go online.
12:30 P.M.: Tyler picks me up and we go to Draper to the culinary school.
1:00 P.M.: I meet with the admissions lady and she gives me a tour and we discuss the program. I felt slightly creepy and misplaced the whole time. Although their $30,000 baker's oven from Norway was gorgeous. I think I drooled on it.
2:30 P.M.: Tyler and I drive back to Provo and discuss why I don't want to go to that culinary school. Dang it. I really just want to make cakes the rest of my life. But I can do that anyway, I guess.
4:00 P.M.: Amber picks me up and we go look around at condos for next fall/winter. We find a few that are really nice and now just have to get a hold of the landlords to discuss pricing, etc. And to see if their rooms are open. Personally I'm partial to the one across the street from the Fieldhouse and next door to Brick Oven. Where Amber and I are going to work together next year :D
6:00 P.M.: I come home, eat chips and ranch with Amber, and put on Enchanted. I do chemistry homework, and cuddle up with my giant teddy bear to watch the movie.
6:30 P.M.: Wistie the love of my life comes home!
7:15 P.M.: Both of my roommates sit down and watch the end of the movie with me! It was so fun! We have never really done anything together. I really enjoyed it, even though it was only for maybe 15 minutes...
7:30 P.M.: I write.
Um, the end.
Quote of the Day:
"....is this married housing, too?!" - Me
5 comments:
hooray for quotes from wistie! um, i'm sorry but i am not the love of your life. i'm pretty sure that place in your heart already taken. anyway. peace out!
But you are the love of my life. As for now anyway.
oh, okay, i guess i can deal with that.
ahh! A blog.... I made one too, but it's not HALF as interesting as yours (that was my fear when I made one- that I would be boring) but I am happy you made one!
I totally know what you mean. Some people would tell me that a few days wasn't very long (when Jeff went on vacation) but what do they know! Its practically forever if he's not there!
Post a Comment