Hey! So, I decided to make a blog. I read my roommate Wistie's blog and thought to myself, hey. I should make one of these things. I don't think anyone will read it, but whatever. I should do it anyway. So pretty much it's late and I'm really tired, and I should be going to bed. But I'm not. I'm talking to John on MSN messenger, thinking about what I have to do tomorrow, and thinking about Ty and if he's doing okay on his reading and book report.
Life will get better. It always does.
This weekend is going to be lonely. Ty and Amanda are both going out of town. Hopefully Amber will come over and I can hang out with her.
PS Amber we need to go get sushi. We forgot today. And I suggest that we watch our movie. "If I had a penny for everything I loved about you, I would have many pennies." 10 points to whoever can tell me the movie that's quoted from. Hey then maybe we can make peanut butter chocolate milkshakes. But let's please not spill it all over my couch again.
Well I have to get up early tomorrow, so I'll write more later when I have more time. And more brain power. Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment