
Yep! For Choose2Give week on campus there were two llamas outside between the MARB and the Eyring. I like flipped out when I saw them and called Ty right away. I think I worried him a little bit at first because I was like, "Are you on campus right now? You have to come to the MARB right now, like ASAP," in a really urgent tone. I was just that excited. And I brushed a white one and took a picture by the brown one. Ty said I was like Carl from Jimmy Neutron. Well, how would you act if you got to pet your favorite animal? I'm so getting a herd of llamas when I'm older.
Wait... how are llamas supposed to motivate you to donate money to BYU?... What do they have anything to do with choose2give?
Hey. I just realized something. People like to make fun of me. A lot. Usually about things that I say. Do I sound like an idiot a lot?
Quote of the Day:
"Yeah, but it's kind of clicky."
"That's what she said." - Amanda
What I'm Listening to Now: Moskau by Dschinghis Khan
1 comment:
where are the llamas?! i want to pet one, ooh! pick me! pick me! ya, what's the story here?
Post a Comment