Okay, there were some requests to hear the puppy story. It's not even that good of a story. Just kind of gross. You won't think it's funny or anything.
When I was at dinner Sunday at Ty's Uncle Troy's house, we watched a movie after dinner, and they had to leave a few minutes before the movie was over. So we finished it and went back upstairs to get our stuff and leave. Since they had left, they put their new puppy in a little fenced area in the kitchen. It was crying really loud, and I was like, aww poor thing wants some attention. Now, I've never had a dog before, and have no clue what to do with them. So while Ty was getting some leftovers to take home I picked the dog up and was holding it. I said, "It better not pee on me. My friend had a puppy, and she was playing with it, then I wanted to hold it. So right when I picked it up it peed on me. I really hope that doesn't happen again." Don't worry, it didn't pee on me. So I put it back in the cage thing and it starts crying even louder. I said, "I don't know what you want!" So I went and picked it up again, and set it down in the kitchen to let it run around. Right when I set it down it peed on the floor, right there in front of me. I just slapped my hand to my head and said, "I knew it! I knew it was going to pee or something!" So I cleaned it up while Ty took it outside in case it needed to go more... When he came back in I told him that when I get married, if my family ever wants a dog, I am not cleaning up after it.
Um, the end. Good story, huh. I can hear Chelsea saying, "Wow. Great story. You should tell that one at parties." Anyone who knows Chelsea would understand.
So I've been kinda sad and depressed the last few weeks. And I have a few guesses why. There's more than one reason. But today was like a miracle. First, I had an amazing Book of Mormon class and that really made me think about a lot of things, and humbled me a little bit. Then I decided to walk home. I put in my earphones and put on some happy, upbeat music. At that moment I decided to not be sad anymore. Being sad is lame. You feel stupid, everyone else thinks you're acting stupid (well, okay, not stupid but you're definitely not fun to be around), and you bring everyone else down. Anyway, I was listening to my music and started singing along, and thinking about someone. As if you don't know who I'm talking about. But my mood just like, took a 180. I was totally rocking out by this point, probably putting on a show for all the cars... oh yeah I was in public, huh? sweet. And the weather was just amazing! I was looking around watching people and there were so many out and about today! It was wonderful. I love spring!!!
Quote of the Day: "Did you have any caffeine today? Huh? Sinner!!!" - Pete to me in English class
What I'm Listening to: "So Close" from Enchanted
4 comments:
uhm... interesting story... you were thinking about me? aw thanks! i knew i could make you more happy! its a talent i possess.
ps- so close is the best song.
i love puppies! they have never peed on me or in the near proximity of me. um, no she was thinking of me because i am the love of her life (see previous posts) end of story
I'm sorry that you've been sad or depressed! College gets way better after the first year though, I promise!
at home my friend got a weiner dog and that thing peed everytime somebody touched it. not a good situation.
oh this is cecily by the way
Post a Comment