Guess what! The "Easter Bunny" visited me today! I got up this morning and ate breakfast with Wistie, and we discussed how sad it is that this would be the first year that we didn't get an Easter basket. So then we went to church, and Ty walked me home (his plane came in this morning and he got home around noon. I was very excited to see him again! Especially since his trip was longer than we expected). So then we walked up to my front door, and there was a little basket by it. A little note next to it said, "Happy Easter Allison!" I was so flippin' excited! I was thinking, who is this from? And I looked at the handwriting and was like, "I don't recognize the handwriting. Maybe it's from my sister-in-law?" And then I picked up the note and looked on the back. The same message was written on it, but smaller. At that time, Ty said, "I figured the first time I wrote it that it was too small." It was from him! He had put the basket by my door before he walked to church to get me. He is absolutely the most amazing guy I've ever met! So I got lots of yummy candy, some stuffed bunnies, and the August Rush CD! I've been listening to it nonstop since I got home.
I also had a great dinner. I went with Ty to his Aunt and Uncle's house in Pleasant Grove. We had steak, potatoes, salad, and homemade rolls. It was all so good! The steak was perfect and the rolls were nice and soft. Mmm I wish I could eat like that every night!
I decided something. I'm not good with puppies. I think they're cute and soft and cuddly. But I don't know what they want when they cry. I'll save you the story. Anyway, moral of the story, when I have my own family, if they ever want a dog, it's their responsibility.
Quote of the Day:
"I can't believe you totaled a mammoth!" - The Moose in Brother Bear
and
"Look! I can move just one toe at a time!!!" - Me during Sacrament Meeting
and
"Do you want some skirt?" - Wisite
What I'm Listening to Now: "Dueling Guitars" from August Rush
4 comments:
i have that movie if you wanna watch it any time... just so you know
i want to know the story of the puppies
how do you do the music thing?
What is this puppy story? Spill the beans!
Post a Comment