Monday, March 31, 2008

I Just Took Drugs

I feel like crap. I went to chemistry today and came home. I took drugs. My throat feels like sandpaper. I feel weird and weak. I'm eating cup of noodles. I can't sleep. Pity me. The end.

What's the best way to eat a cup of noodles? It's not to twist it around your fork because it won't stay. It's not to cut it up like spaghetti because you can't cut it. It's not to slurp it up from one end because the broth gets everywhere. Nope. The best way is to dangle it up above your head and slowly lower the noodles into your mouth.

In lieu of the situation I thought I'd just write all my feelings down, because I know that tomorrow when I'm sobered up it'll probably be funny. Or I will say more than I ever wanted anyone to know. Alright then awesome.

I feel excited because classes are almost over! I'm so glad to get out of them. Mostly because I'm doing pre-nursing stuff, and since I'm not doing nursing anymore, I don't need any of these classes. Three more weeks then I have four months of freedom from classes!

I feel helpless because the new chapters in biochemistry are extremely confusing. Especially since my teacher pretty much told us that he assumes we all took biology before his class, so he skips over a bunch of bio stuff, thinking that we already know it. You know what's really funny is when he asks the class, "I'm sure you learned all this in previous science classes. Didn't you?" Then when a bunch of people answer "No," he moves on and skips it anyway. wtf is the Kreb's Cycle and why do I have to memorize it? And I have a ridiculously hard 8 page research paper due the end of next week, and I'm having a really really hard time with it. This sucks.

I feel depressed because I have to leave Provo soon. I'm not going to miss Provo, but I am going to miss my new life here. I made so many great friends. And most of them will be here with me next year. Which is fabulous. But I can't even bring myself to think of next fall yet. It's going to be really hard on me at first, to not have Ty here. It'll definitely be a big change. And I know that eventually I'll be fine, but a piece of me will be missing the whole time he's gone.

I feel happy because maybe I'll feel well enough tonight to go to FHE. We're having a pizza party. I already bought the cheese, and I really want to go.

Hey. It's 12:35. Right now. Usually I'm in English. I'm glad I didn't go. I emailed my teacher this morning and it didn't sound like I was going to miss anything. Our weekend assignments are due Wednesday. I'm really sad I'm missing Book of Mormon, though. I love that class. Maybe Amanda, Ty, and Suzanne will give me the lesson later.

I'm really tired all of a sudden. Maybe the daytime cold drugs are making me sleepy. Hey, they're not supposed to do that, cheaters.

Quote of the Day:
Amanda: "I can't breathe"
Ty: "Maybe you need to drink some water."
Wistie: "Yeah, just drink some water."
Amanda: "It's in my lungs, not my stomach!"

and

"Paris, the city of lovers, is glowing this evening. True, that's because it's on fire."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh poor baby! if you like pudding and ice cream i have a great treat for you later!

Amanda said...

hey! you forgot your quote of the day! im so sad right now

Amanda said...

you put up a quote of the day.. im happy, and its me!

Rachel Ann said...

i will be right here the entire time...
think of it...
2 years of girl's nights!!!!
it will be fantastic!
allison... you need to live with me next next fall ok?