Hey guess what. I like, almost never get offended. I just realized something. It has to be for one of two reasons.
1) I take it like not a big deal, and think of things from the other person's point of view. Did they really mean to make me mad, or say something mean to me? No. And if they did, then that's their problem and it's still my job to take it with stride. And if it's their opinion that is offensive to me, then that's my problem and that is stupid. People can have their own opinions. I could care less.
2) I'm naive. And sometimes oblivious. I am. I know. Maybe sometimes I don't realize the seriousness of it, or even realize that people are talking about me. I can't tell you how many times I've been having a conversation and a person will say something that kind of confuses me. Then when I think of it afterwards, I realize that they were talking about me right to me. Ahh, so that explains why they always laugh at me when I don't catch on right away...
So, I guess either way it doesn't matter... as long as I don't get offended? Anyway, this was just a little random thought process I just had. Wow it took me 2 seconds to think all of this but like, 5 minutes to write. I like thinking better than explaining. Sometimes things don't make it from my brain to my mouth very easily. Or, "from the head to the neck" ;) I love ya anyway, Ty.
Quote of the Day: "I HATE airplanes!!!" - Me
What I'm listening to right now: "Only Hope" by Mandy Moore
2 comments:
weirdo. i don't get offended easily either... good thing were friends.
haha, I totally do that too! Especially if there is a dirty joke on a movie or whatever...I never understand it until way after the fact, if I even understand it at all.
Post a Comment