Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Muse is Taking a Vacation

I am feeling soooo uncreative today. Which is bad because I'm trying to piece together an outline for my research paper. Which is very unsuccessful at this point. I am so done with school.

I am so sorry!!! It's my fault!!! Yesterday I said to myself, "This weather is SO amazing! I think spring is finally here! I think that it's going to be warm for good!" And I didn't knock on wood. I cursed it. It's my fault that it's freezing and stormy and windy today. I apologize.

Today I was walking through the Wilk and a little boy ran by me. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. He had little squeakies on his shoes, and with every step he took, there was a little squeak. It made me so happy. When I have kids I'm getting them shoes with squeakies on them. Especially since it would be easier to keep track of them.

After I finish this wretched outline I have an easier weekend ahead of me. The last few weeks have been close to misery for me. At least I think it will be easier. I have to check to see when my rough draft for my paper is due. I actually think I have to email it to my peer group by
Friday night *whimper*.

Oh wow. A lady just walked by me wearing all hot pink. Hot pink pants, long sleeved shirt, and jacket. Where does one find hot pink pants?

I'm feeling kind of spastic today. And slightly exhausted. I had a hard time falling asleep yesterday.

Why am I not working? I'm really good at procrastinating.

I hope that my muse decided to go somewhere nice for vacation. If I could go on vacation right now I'd go somewhere tropical. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii.

Out of the corner of my eye I thought I just saw a boy go into the girl's bathroom. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Sugar and Spice has really fantastic hot chocolate. You should go get some.

Oh, the person just came out. It was definitely a girl.

Hey you can help me with my paper. What television shows display a negative stereotype of a husband and wife? The man has to be idiotic, lazy, clueless about house chores, and not good with his children. And the woman is more hardworking, organized, kind of like wears the pants in the family. I thought of Malcolm in the Middle, Everybody Loves Raymond, and The Simpsons. But I don't watch TV so I don't know of any other shows that fit in this category. Any ideas?

Quote of the Day:
"One is bigger than two" - Tylor

and

"am pm Monday to Florida" - Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dang, i was hoping that the person really was a boy that would have been funny. try aliens in america, it's relatively new and is really funny and the dad is lazy, he got laid of his job, for example and while looking for a new one he realized that he didn't really do anything in his old job at all except play solitaire. hope that helps a little. if you go to the CW website, you can watch full episodes of it.