Friday, March 21, 2008

Peds and Costco

My best friend is amazing. Why? She gave me a ride home from school today, then took me to her momma's spa and gave me a pedicure! I know! My feet are disgusting and hurt from dancing, and she was nice and gave me a pedicure. I love Amber. She's the best ever! And she painted my toe nails purple! So this whole experience was crazy. I had never gotten one before and there were some pretty cool things she did. My favorite was this wax she dipped my feet in, let it sit for a few minutes, and then it peeled off like rubber. So cool! Anyway, afterwards we went to Costco. Always good times in Costco! Man, people get aggressive! Especially when it involves free samples. There was one table, and a lady was standing there and just kept eating the samples right when the person put them out. No joke she picked them up one right after the other. Until they were all gone. I thought it was quite funny. Then at the cheesecake table (Oh yes. Free cheesecake), a grumpy old lady wearing a fanny pack stepped right in front of me to grab a sample. I thought it was hilarious how everyone was packed around like hungry third world children to get their cheesecake. I eventually got one. It's not like it was running out.
I had a great afternoon with Amber. I hadn't seen her in ages. We got hot dogs and frozen yogurt for the drive home. I love her! We talked some and it was one of the best afternoons in a long time :D

Quote of the day: "Her feet were gross and disgusting! Oh... sorry, Al." - Amber

What I'm listening to right now: "A Whole New World" from Aladdin

1 comment:

Julie Mom said...

Humm. Best afternoon in a long time? But I haven't been gone a long time!
Glad it was fun even if it wasn't with me!