Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Half a Post But Not Really

I don't really have time to write. But I just want to say one of the longest days of my life is over!!! I went to class, wrote a paper, studied for a test, went to a two hour class, took a chem test (which I did better on than I expected!), went on a treasure hunt for my dance shoes which I left on campus somewhere yet again, went to dinner with Ty, went to a dance practice for my Metals exam Thursday, and came home and watched the first half of Phantom of the Opera. Wow I think that's one of the longest sentences ever.

And may I add that Ty is the best ever. Why? He made me breakfast because he knew my day was going to be crazy. And he took me to class this morning. And he drove to campus to help me look for my dance shoes. And he took me to dinner at Brick Oven because I had never had it. And he took me back to campus for my dance practice so I didn't have to be out at night alone, and he waited in the car for me. And he watched a musical with me. No one else could be better to me than he is.

Anyway I wanted to write mostly so I could add the quote of the day, because it's flippin' sweet!

Quote of the Day: "Hey on Saturday do you want to go to the holy temple and throw colored power at people?" - Amanda

Heck yes I do.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

im sorry your day was so long... but hey! i got to be the quote of the day! woohoo!...

Anonymous said...

you seem to have a tendency to lose your shoes. i hope you find them, i really do.