Tuesday, April 1, 2008

There is Beauty All Around

I am the luckiest girl in the whole entire world. Why? Because I have the best boyfriend that ever existed! I still can't believe that he's real sometimes. Guess what he did this time. I was really sick yesterday and still feel kinda crappy today. So he knew I wasn't feeling well, so yesterday evening he surprised me by showing up with the most absolutely gorgeous bouquet of flowers I've ever seen in my life! And he had a basket with a really soft, fuzzy, purple blanket, some awesome fuzzy socks, a cat stuffed animal, a squishy pillow, cans of soup, and two movies- The Hunchback of Notre Dame and Sense and Sensibility. I'm so excited to watch them! I've never seen Sense and Sensibility before. He is so thoughtful. He said it was all the necessities for someone who's sick. That boy treats me too good. I told him that, and he just replied, "I treat you how you deserve to be treated." I know! So I guess he took the stuff to FHE and got help arranging it all nice in the basket. Wistie told me all the girls were completely jealous and told Ty that he needs to start a boyfriend school. Haha that made me laugh :) He would have a very successful school, though. Seriously, it's like that boy just walked right out of a chick flick. Oh my gosh I'm completely head over heels for this kid.

So I wrote a paper for my nursing class this morning. My teacher let me email it to her since I'm not going to class. To be honest, it couldn't be better timing. Today a guest speaker is coming in teaching the class how to apply for the program, what steps to go through, how to prepare, etc. Since I'm not applying, I'm so glad I don't have to waste two hours sitting through it. I was just going to bring my computer and play Solitaire, but just staying home is way more convenient.

So, I'm still really tired. I think I'll take another nap.

Quote of the Day:
"Ted, while I agree that in time our band will be most triumphant, the truth is, Wyld Stallyns will never be a super band until we have Eddie Van Halen on guitar."
"Yes, Bill, but I do not believe we will get Eddie Van Halen until we have a triumphant video."
"Ted, it’s pointless to have a triumphant video before we even have decent instruments."
"Well, how can we have decent instruments when we don’t even really know how to play?"
"That is why we need Eddie Van Halen!"
"And that is why we need a triumphant video!"
"Excellent!"

3 comments:

Amanda said...

its true about tylor... he should defenitly open a school.

Anonymous said...

my idea! my idea! i get props for the school idea! anyway... ya, really i'm just a loser with no man in her life

Rachel Ann said...

No joke... I will be sending all my future boyfriends to take lessons from him... he is fantastic! If I didn't know him myself I'd think that you were making him up...