Funny occurrence. I put my PJs on last night and walked into the bathroom where Wistie was. We saw each other and just stood there and stared for like 5 seconds. Then we both started laughing. We had the same shirt on and lime green PJ pants. We were twins. it was really funny.


Disappointment major. I just checked the lost and found again, and they still don't have my dance shoes. Now I'm really starting to panic. Why wouldn't they have gotten them yet? BYU students can be divided into three different categories. First, those who don't know what ballroom shoes are, so they would think they were old, worn, and ugly gold. Who would want ugly, used shoes? Second, the people who do know what they are and know that they are very special and that the owner would be looking for them. And third, the tiny fraction of dishonest people who know what they are and think they could sell them on eBay or something. I don't know. I just really want my shoes back :( Okay, I'm an optimistic person. Let's see... if I don't find them, I can get new ones that fit me better. I do wish my shoes were a 3 instead of 3.5 Mine were a little big.
So there is a fair in the ballroom today with all the majors from the College of Family Home and Social Sciences. I walked around and think I'll go back and talk to a few of the students from MFHD. Ask them about the major, see how they like it, what careers they're going into.
I saw a guy on campus today wearing a pink shirt that says "Girls Rule."
...
Scary.
Ty said something really funny yesterday while watching American Idol. "She's wearing an anal bum cover!"

Quote of the Day:
Suzanne: "Come sit on my couch and eat your cat food."
What I'm Listening to Now: For Good from Wicked
2 comments:
Allison really used to eat dry cat food when she was a toddler. I thought, "Wow. What a cheap kid to feed!" I thought I would only worry if she started meowing. I was an abusive mother. No, just too busy to sweat the small stuff!
weirdo. this is so jampacked with information i don't know if i can handle it all
Post a Comment