Friday, April 18, 2008

Finals

Finals... suck.

Trying to find a job... sucks. Although I did find a spring position in the Cannon Center for a baker's assistant. I'd help make, decorate, and display the desserts. It's four hours a day, 5 days a week. The pay ain't bad, either. I think that sounds like fun. I hope I can snag it. It's spring only, and that's what I need.

So I can definitely tell I haven't been getting exercise since Wednesday. I don't feel... great. Since I walk to and from campus every day, and I dance a few times a day, I've gotten used to the exercise. But since I've been staying inside the last three days studying, relaxing, etc, I haven't been exercising. I can tell. Maybe I need to go run a mile or two this afternoon, or walk to campus and sell back my books.

This short message break was brought to you by the "Finals Crunch Time" company. Now, get back to work, slacker!

Quotes of the Day:
Wistie: "Oh, it's hot out."
Me: "It's burning my face."
Wistie: "Your face is burning your face."
Me: "Thanks."
Wistie: "I don't even know what that means."
Me: "I don't either, but I'm taking it as a compliment."

and

Me: "Stop throwing your feet at me!"

and

Me: "I'm.............. stupid.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great day! so anti productive. oh, ya i have a test to study for, make that two

Anonymous said...

i agree...
finals are dumb...
i'm wasting time...
i love you!!!

Anonymous said...

haha, my second comment actually wasn't from me... i think it was from rachel

Rachel Ann said...

haha...

the second comment was from me...
i was still on wistie's account and didn't realize it...
:D

ahh... brain functions are at zero...

oh well... i love you