GUESS WHAT.
I figured out why I hate the microwave and the oven beeping so much!
To give some background, I usually watch the microwave when I'm cooking something and take out my food 1 or 2 seconds before the beeping goes off because I hate it. I also hate the oven. That one is probably worse. Especially since I can't watch it as well because it only has minutes and not seconds on it. And it's louder.
For the last 5 or 6 years of my life I have had alarm clocks that beep to wake me up. It's like classical conditioning. Now every time I hear an annoying, rhythmic beeping noise, it reminds me of having to wake up maddeningly early and disturb me from my precious sleep.
Yeah. Um, the end.
2 comments:
:D ... You make me happy...
It is amazing to me how similar we are...
I am so glad I found you!
Love and Sunshine!
wow... what were you cooking?
Post a Comment