Friday, April 25, 2008

Wistie's Pizza

It is 10:55 P.M. Wistie and I just ordered pizza. I owe it to her because of the roommate law. I paid up on everything except the steaks, and the steak isn't coming for a long, long time. Give me two to three years.

Did you know that 9 million miles are covered by Domino's drivers each week? That's 37.5 round trips to the moon! I learned that from their website.

Ordering pizza online is the fastest way ever. We sent in the order from the website and got the pizza to our door in no kidding, 13 minutes. And we got to track the pizza the whole way. Stewart put our pizza together and boxed it. Then What's-His-Bucket (we'll call him Jeremy) delivered it. He asked Wistie if she was Stewart's mystery girlfriend. Now she is. We ate the pizza. It was good. The end.

We listened to the Pizza song. And Wistie just sang it back to me.

268

Amanda made me a beautiful gift for my birthday. She put a DVD together of a big slide show of a bunch of pictures throughout the year. And she put lots of videos at the end. I cried like 5 times through the whole thing. Then I cried when she left my apartment tonight because that's the last time I'll see her for a long time!

I want to go to Disneyland.

Wistie and I shared a carton of chocolate milk with the pizza. It was good.

I packed everything, moved it all out of my apartment, and cleaned everything today. I started at 10:30 this morning and didn't finish until about 7:30. I felt like collapsing on the floor and passing out. Maybe I should to go sleep now.

It's the last night that Wistie and I have together as roommates. It makes me sad. We've been taking turns asking questions like What was your most annoying moment, what was the most angry moment, what was your favorite moment with everyone together. Having roommate bonding time.

Wistie, I'm going to miss you tons. I love you.

Quote of the Day:
Spongebob: "Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza for you and MEEEEE!"

and

Wistie: "Is there anything you need to bare your chest of? That came out wrong."
Me: "I don't know. What about you?"
Wistie: "Sometimes I would steal your tape."
Me: "My masking tape? Scotch tape?"
Wistie: "Yes."
Me: "Once, when I had done my laundry and forgotten my towels in my room, I borrowed your towel.:
Wistie: "That's disgusting."

and

Monique Me: "Girls with rings like mine do not look at boys with wallets like yours."

and

Duke Amber: "Dude, that's outta the country!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are the best!!!! seriously couldn't have asked for a better roommate to start out ym college experiences with. i'll never forget you.

Amanda said...

im sad to leave you too! i will come and see you next year! promise! cause you live like right by campus... plus we have like one or two classes together... it will be awesome! "his sweet spirit" "guys dont say that"