
Yesterday was so much fun! I went to church (second to last time with my ward. I am SO sad! I've grown so close with so many people in my ward!) and then Amanda, Ty and I left after Sunday School to go up to Salt Lake. Amanda had to go listen to a guy perform the organ at the Tabernacle for her organ class. It was beautiful! I had never heard the Tabernacle organ used before. The songs were just amazing! I really wish that I can play like that some day! Then after the performance, we ate the sack lunches that Amanda had packed us. It was the best lunch I've had in a long time! We had sandwiches, chips, apples, carrots, fruit leather, chocolate cake things, and a candy bar. Mmm I wish I had more right now. After that we went to both the visitor's centers, and walked around the grounds and took pictures! It was a pretty fun day :) Here are my favorite pictures. The rest are on photobucket.
http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/magicalmuggle16/BYU/



Quote of the Day:
Ty: "Your dad sounds like that guy who says, 'This is the sound a cow makes.'"
and
Me: "Well, if it was during one of those times where I just didn't write anything I wouldn't have written it."
No comments:
Post a Comment