On Saturday Wistie and I moved out. It was sad. I cried really hard when she left. We were homeless for a while so we took a picture of our poor, pitiful selves.

Today was my first day of work. I'm working in the dining hall of the Cannon Center. I make sure the food is out and replenish it if it's down, I serve food in the line, do some cleaning while serving, and clean everything up after dinner is done. It's harder than I thought. I worked for 4 1/2 hours today and I'm dead tired. I work the dinner shift on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Yikes.
So I'm trying out for the ballroom team in the morning! I'm really nervous. I have no idea where I stand and if I have a chance to make it. I know that sophomores get recruited to the team all the time. There were some on it this year. So hopefully I'll get it.
I'm watching Happy Gilmore right now. It's funny.
Oh hey it's my birthday tomorrow. I'm going to be 19. That sounds so weird. Especially since brothers seemed so old when they were 19 because they go on missions. It's strange to seem that if I were a guy, I'd be off on a mission in a few months. Sometimes I wish that I could go on a mission now. I don't know what I want to do in school, I'm not to the point in school where I have too much info that I'd forget if I left, I want to do the work, and think that at this point I am strong enough to do it. But I can't. I have to be 21. And I know that wouldn't be a good point in my life to do that. I'd only have one more year of school, and I'll probably be getting married or something. 21 or 22 is a good age to get married.
Classes start tomorrow. I'm excited. I have my two dance classes and my MFHD class tomorrow! They're all going to be fun so I'm really excited.
I want to go to bed now. Goodnight.
Quotes of the (last few) day(s):
Lee: "It's Michael Jordan! The hero of America! Oh, he's jumping. Oh, you can't see him! Oh, he's SPICY!"
and
Rachel: "Missions are Men Machines. Like a toaster. You put the guys in, and two years later they pop out as men!"
4 comments:
sounds like you are going to have an amazing summer! have fun and don't forget about me.
i really like rachel's quote...
it makes me :D
i love rachels quote too! haha... im jealous, you are going to have so much fun this summer... i thought we were going to take MFHD togheter... now im sad...
Post a Comment