Saturday, April 12, 2008

Life is Wonderful :)

So it's late and I don't really have time to write. But tonight the date was fantastic! :) Rachel, Alyssa and I all got ready together. Rachel did my hair and I've never seen it look more gorgeous. Then the boys got us, we played mini golf and go karts, and went to the dance. Afterwards we came to my apartment and Tyler made us waffle cones. They were delicious!

Here are some pictures, but go to my photobucket to see them all:

http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/magicalmuggle16/BYU/











Quote of the Day:
Me: "If I hit the ball hard enough at it will it just go over the rock?"

and

Ty: "Who came up with the idea for high heels? Do you think they just picked up a gun one day and said, 'Hey, this would be a great shoe?'" (I think he was a little delirious.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you had so much fun!

Rachel Ann said...

best saturday EVER...

i love you allison hines!