I got to go to the morning session of General Conference today!!! It was so amazing! I got to be in the congregation and sustain the new First Presidency, the new apostle, and Young Women's presidency. I got to hear the Tabernacle Choir and all the speakers. It was so cool! I'm very glad I got to go. Alyssa called and invited me around 11 PM last night. She had an extra ticket and needed someone to take it. I'm so grateful she called me. I had never been to Conference before.
On a more funny note, something I learned today:
If you believe in Jesus, and if you do good works, you're going to Hell
.......
I actually think it's funny when the protesters try to tell me what I believe. They are so wrong. All I could do is laugh and walk away.
Quote of the Day:
Me:"Oh crap! I ran into a pole again!"
1 comment:
wait, is that what the protesters told you? that's funny... and kind of scary anyway... sorry the heater was a monster. see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment