I think all dancers, actors, singers, artists, music lovers, and dreamers have all wanted their life to be a musical.
Mine is. As of now.
I love dancing. You all know this. It's what I was born to do. I've always had a very natural talent for it. I just spent 2 hours dancing tonight at the swing and social dance clubs. It was awesome! It made me so happy. It really cheered me up. I've slowly been climbing the happiness ladder, and I know it's a combination of friends, ice cream, and dancing. (The last two balance each other out, thank goodness).
So I was walking home in my red flats, Latin skirt, and matching red shirt, feeling like the shiz with my iPod. I was listening to cha cha songs because duh, they're awesome. My feet didn't want to just walk, though. I was itching to break into dance in the middle of the JFSB courtyard, just like always. I was listening to "Save the Last Dance for Me" by Michael Buble just daydreaming. I have one daydream I always think of for this song. A lot of girls do that, so don't be surprised. Then the next song, "Sway", also by Mr. Buble, came on. At this point I had reached the treacherous stairs. I've always wanted to break out into dance and song in the middle of that tunnel and on the stairs. For forever.
So I did it.
I was a star. It was amazing. I went all out.
I am now really really happy. And hyper.
Quotes of the Day:
Shaun: "What about your other girl?"
Bryant: "Oh her? She's my harlot."
Me: "Am I the harlot?"
Bryant: "Are you calling yourself a harlot?"
Me: "It wouldn't be the first time I've caused problems in an FHE marriage. It would actually be the... third."'
Bryant: "Well, if you want to be my harlot I will have to tell my other one."
Me: "Who is the other one?"
Bryant: "Reese Witherspoon. She is going to be jealous."
Me: "Who? Harlot number one or your wife?"
and
Me: "I like how I'm black."
2 comments:
ugh... sorry i couldn't make it to the dance club i wanted to go but it was mexican independence day so i made tacos and had fun with a pinata instead... sometime though, i will go
you are my hero. i think that sounds amazing. pick me next time and we will have a musical together.
Post a Comment