Monday, September 8, 2008

good news bad news

Good news:
I'm watching Across the Universe, seeing as I just got my PS2 back from my broski

Bad news:
I can't find a job

Good news:
I met a new friend today who lives just next door and she's awesome!

Bad news:
I can't remember her name

Good news:
BYU won against Washington on Saturday!

Good news:
I made peanut butter cookies yesterday

Bad news:
...they're gone already

Good news:
I had ballroom and ballet today!

Bad news:
I'm going to be sore tomorrow because of ballet class.

Good news:
I met the impossible man today.... but more about that later.

Bad news:
His name is Ty.

Good news:
The weather has been absolutely beautiful

Bad news:
It's only Monday

Good news:
I have Social Dance Club tomorrow!


Okay. Here is how I wish my life could be like. Everyone has a dream life. Here is mine.

I'm graduated with a major in dance married to the most amazing man in the whole entire universe who is a brilliant something or other that makes a lot of money. All I do all day is go dance and then for months at a time we go travel the world. And we have a summer home in Paris. Oh and my husband went to France on his mission, so he speaks French. We wake up every morning and walk to the bakery on the corner to get a hot croissant. I guess kids fit into there somewhere. How about we have kids and just travel during the summertime? 4 kids who are beautiful. And then sometimes we go live in London.
Why can't I just dance the rest of my life?

Um, ta da.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are SO funny! May every dream that you wish come true! Oh, and I will come visit you in Paris and London, K?