Friday, September 26, 2008

deep despair

RIP CHARLIE!!!!

My iPod is officially dead. No life whatsoever. I am completely devastated. It had a really good run, though. Lasted a lot longer than most. Four years. I still remember the day I got it. I was so happy.

I lost my crutch. I never ever ever went anywhere without my Charlie. He was attached to me at all times. I can hardly even walk around campus without it. I love taking walks in the evening, and now I can't go because I don't have my music. That's what calms me down and relaxes me. Putting on my favorite tunes and going on a long walk. I'm sooooo depressed. You have no idea. It's like I've lost a child.

Mommy... I want an iPod for Christmas. Please. That's the only thing I will ask for. They have some gorgeous 8 gig nanos that are going down in price because Apple is releasing a new model. So the old ones are cheaper now.

On a completely different note...

Amanda wrote an absolutely hilarious blog the other day about me and my husband Spencer. You have to read it. Click here.

It made me really happy.


Quotes of the Day:

Me: "Whoa. Psychedelic Utah."

and

Amanda: "What grows in Utah?"
Me: "Um, weeds."

and

Me: "I got married for 10 minutes today!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. OK. So, you only want an iPod. Sounds good to me!
Next time you get married, invite me, though. OK?

Joker said...

You got married to Spencer?!?! When did this happen? I thought he was on a mission!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you didn't like the Alchemist! It was purely simple and delicious. The book was about fulfilling your dreams and listening to your heart. Actually it had a million ulterior meanings! It really made me think about what I am supposed to be doing in this life. Oh! Well, that's fine that you didn't like it. I love you anyways.