So the last few nights. Fun. Just a brief outline because I don't really feel like writing right now. Which is weird, because my muse has been absolutely dieing to come out lately.
Friday night Rachel Jane, Sarah, and I went to Rachel, Heather, Alyssa, and Eva's apartment to say hello. When we got there, no one was home and the door was unlocked. So, of course, we wend in. That's when we decided to put sticky notes all over their living room with cute things written on them. To make sure we wouldn't get caught in the act we hid under their beds and wrote about 15 notes or so, then we ran out to the living room and stuck them all over. Wanting to know what time they were going to get home, Sarah called. We found out they were at a neighbor's house and didn't know what time they would get home. So we stole Rachel's lap top and started watching a movie. About 10 minutes later they came home, flipped with happiness when they saw the notes, and were even happier to see us sitting on their beds.
Last night I went to Wistie's house. We watched the Swan Princess. I love that movie! That's when Amanda called and said she was at my apartment wondering where I was. So Wistie and I walked over there to get her and came back to Wistie's. Then we watched Spice World. Heck yes.
And this morning all the BYU, Provo, and Wasatch area stakes had a giant regional conference. I got to go in person to the Marriott Center to see it, but they broadcasted to the rest at their stake centers. I couldn't believe that there were over 150 stakes watching it! I heard one of the 70 speak, who was really good. But I can't remember his name. Then a sister in the Young Women's general presidency spoke. She was very happy. Very very happy. Then President Packer spoke, and finally, President Uchtdorf. It was a nice meeting, but absolutely killer to sit through on the hard benches.
Tonight I'm going to the CES Fireside where Elder Holland will be speaking. I'm really excited for that! Then I'm making peanut butter cookies.
It's just amazing to me that I have so many opportunities like this. Never before now would I have dreamed that I'd hear five general authorities speak in the same day in person. General conference, maybe, but this is different. It's really cool.
I've had a really good weekend :)
Quotes of the Day:
Rachel Jane: "You have the perfect Disney princess laugh."
and
Me: "7 + 6. That makes 11, right?"
Rachel: "Uh, no, I believe that's 13."
and
Tyler: "You didn't like the lady who was shooting happiness out of her laser eyes?"
No comments:
Post a Comment