I have a brilliant plan involving cookies. I will win!
Quote of the Day:
Wistie: "I'm going to Idaho!"
Me: "Yay."
Wistie: "This weekend. I won't be here!"
Me: "I'm happy for you"
Wistie: "You know what that means?"
Me: "What?"
Wistie: "I'll be in Idaho!"
and
Me to Kellie over Facebook messenger:
"Allison: Hey what's up
Oh i'm good. just having lunch
Yeah so I guess i didn't need to tell you that did i?
he was nice. and he liked the dance show. but i wouldn't want to date him
he had a lisp
i know
it's my main priority to work on
i really appreciate that
what classes do you have today?
you can come with me to my stats lab instead
it's not
but it could be if you went with me
i want to join you
i dont wanna!
so is life. life sometimes sucks
i dont want it either. and i don't want to finish your food"
and
Wistie: "i feel like we are an estranged couple trying to revamp our relationship by going out but we just push ourselves farther apart."
No comments:
Post a Comment