Is awesome.
I love Jack Black.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY!
Quotes of the Day:
Me: "I kissed a girl. I didn't like it. Maybe because she wasn't wearing cherry Chapstick."
and
Me: "If I were a boy, I wouldn't be here right now."
Quinn: "I would hope not because you'd be a boy wearing a dress."
and
Me: "I'm so glad I learn math faster than other people."
Quinn: "What? That was so random!"
Me: "You know I'm a random person."
Quinn: "I know. But that was like, super random. I mean, it wasn't going back to an earlier topic from a few hours ago, it wasn't even an earlier topic from a few days ago, and it doesn't even link to anything we've been talking about."
Me: "...and?"
and
Me: "I'm just all mentally messed up :)"
and
Megan: "I don't have pants to wear. That seems to be a reoccurring thing today."
Me: "You lost your pants?"
2 comments:
I had a great birthday ( I might as well!). Thanks.
I hate jack black....really...
Post a Comment