Wednesday, September 3, 2008

explicits

I can't wait to get back into the groove. It's so hard the first week or two of classes because I'm trying to get organized with all my notebooks, binders, and info. Trying to keep track of what teachers require what, getting the homework schedule down. It's really stressing me out. Just because I'm a lame person like that. As if I didn't have enough on my mind already. At least once I get used to this, I'll be good until I take another extended break. It's usually easy to get started into winter semester because I was well organized from fall and all into that kind of thing.

Doctrine and Covenants: Not like Book of Mormon. I'm not sure how I feel about my Professor yet. I can definitely tell he will be one of those really hard teachers. And he likes to jump around a lot and lose me.

Statistics 221: No comment. I like algebra. This isn't algebra. Figure it out.

Intro to Family Processes: My teacher specializes in marriage, romantic relationships, and dating. Holy cow! I totally didn't know you can specialize in that! So cool! That like, describes everything I love about life. And Amanda is in this class!

Biology: As much as I was dreading taking this class, I'm actually not too worried about it. My professor is funny, sort of, as funny as science nerds can get. And I can tell he wants us to succeed. He set up the course to make it very possible to do well.

Intermediate Social Dance: Love! Already. Love. My teacher is Betsy, who coached one of the teams recently. And she said that she recognized my name and face from somewhere. That's a good sign, right? She's so young and nice. Plus, she is one of the judges at the team auditions tomorrow. I know that's a good thing.

Beginning Ballet: I get to wear the whole get up. Black leotard, pink thick tights, canvas slippers, hair up in a bun every day. Wow. I'm actually really excited for it.


Quote of the Day:
Me: "I really am a slut."

1 comment:

Rachel Ann said...

ready or not... that's how i feel right now. i'll call you later. i'd like to see you soon. i really really miss you.