I have a new goal. Go to bed every night before midnight. I can do it!
I don't like biology. It's boring. And lame. And I could care less about it.
I'm tired.
So guess what. There is always one class every semester that I like to complain about. Last fall it was American Heritage. Last winter it was bioorganic chemistry. And this semester, it can be biology. Or maybe stats. I haven't decided. Although I love my stats teacher. I just know that biology will be easier. So I'm debating between the two. I'm pretty sure biology is going to win. Mostly because my teacher is sort of clueless and was asking me questions about organic chemistry that he didn't know on Friday. I felt weird answering his questions... maybe I shouldn't have raised my hand when he asked if anyone had taken O-Chem.
Oh I unsolved a mystery that made me mad. I got soup today in the Courgareat at the Cougar Express. So a bowl was like, $2.65 or something. Okay. So then I went into the Twilight Zone in the bookstore with Wistie afterwards, and they are also selling soup. It was actually different soup (a kind I liked better) and it was only $1.65. I was mad. I know that $1 isn't that much, but it adds up over time. And they had rolls. The express place was out of rolls. I'm going to buy my soup at the Twilight Zone from now on. And you should, too.
And I just realized that I complained a lot today. I'm sorry. I won't do that again soon.
PS This is my 100th blog post! Wow what else do I waste my life on?
Quotes of the Day:
Wistie: "Should I get something to eat?"
Me: "I don't know. You better decide quick."
Wistie grabs water bottle
Me: "Oh great you're turning into me."
and
Amanda: "It's a vampire series, but it doesn't follow the typical vampire style books, but it's not like Twilight at all. It's like Harry Potter meets vampires, with swearing."
Me: "Yes! I want to read them!"
1 comment:
you unsolved the mystery! of the soup! that's awesome! the Twilight actually has a better deal on everything pretty much, its just always way busier, and farther away from the cougareat so people don't eat there.
Post a Comment