So I just decided to do something. I'm going to work on things little by little. There are many things that I want to become, and that I wish I would do. So I'm going to pick one thing every week and work on it. I've been trying to do this for a while but I realized something. And this came when during last week's Sunday School lesson, actually. We were talking about goal making and how to achieve them. First, you should write it down. Somewhere. Otherwise, it'll go forgotten, or won't be taken seriously. And I expanded on this on my own- at least this is true for me- I have to report it. If I don't have a way to report my success with goals, then I won't do it. I think, "Well, I set this goal, but if I don't complete it no one will know. It doesn't matter. I'll try again later."
I'm going to fix that.
Every Sunday I'm going to set a goal. And then next Sunday, I'll report on it, and pick a new goal, etc. I'm actually excited about this!
Here is my goal: I'm going to get to bed every school night before midnight.
Sounds silly, but I want to do it. I am definitely a night person, and since I don't have to wake up early every day, I tend to stay up really late. So I'm going to set a goal to get to bed before midnight so I can wake up earlier and feel better. Early to bed, early to rise, right?
1 comment:
good goal.
going to bed early and getting up on time has made a huge difference this year.
and is part of why i feel so incredible.
go for it.
good luck.
let me know how it goes!
I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment