Sunday, September 21, 2008

the love of my life

I MET COSMO!!! I was SO happy! :D :D :D

BYU won, again. We shut out Wyoming 44-0. It was an awesome game, but I wish that it could've been more exciting, you know? I'm extremely happy at the result, but it's always fun to have a close game.


Quotes of the Day:

Status on Facebook: "Allison is stiff, sore, and bruised. Wow."
Ashley: "From what? O.o"
Me: "Country dancing. We do a bunch of crazy lifts and flips and stuff. I just realized it could've sounded very dirty lol. What were you thinking?! PS No, I wasn't covered in feathers this morning. And my pillows are all intact."
Ashley: "Haha I had no idea what to think! And LOL at the Twilight reference."
Me: "I think I should delete this conversation. I don't know what to make of it."
Ashley: "I think it's awesome!"

1 comment:

Amanda said...

im so happy you met cosmo, i already had... o i should add that picture to facebook. the one of me and cosmo!