There is a reason I haven't posted in a few days. It is called school. It is a sad tale, with a somewhat happy ending. A tale of late nights, dead brains, heavy eye lids, sore backs, and non-social weekends. I have been studying all weekend. I had a statistics test today. My first midterm of the semester. And I was really worried about it. So I studied a few nights last week, all night Friday, and all afternoon. I went into the test feeling pretty confident, and that confidence grew considerably as I went through the test, slowly, as to not make any stupid mistakes, but comfortably.
An hour and a half later, as I walked down the stairs to the monitor where my score would be posted, I had a bounce in my step. This was a great way to start out my testing season! Mentally crossing my fingers behind my back, my eyes darted to the screen for my student ID number.
student 9-9648..... 120 points...... 82%
No congratulations next to my name, as seen when you get a 90% or above, but I guess I can live with it. I really did feel like I did better. But I won't complain! The short answer still has to be graded, and I know I got them all right. It was the easiest part of the test. So that'll bump it up a percentage point or two.
I also had my cha cha test today in my dance class. That was actually fun. I love test day! I get to do my hair, put on a ton of hot make up, and dress up in my swirly skirt. I tested with the impossible man firefighter. He's a great dancer. Then 3 other guys asked me to test with them. So I felt pretty special :) It was a lot of fun.
But, yes. My back is killing me (probably from sitting in the hard library chairs and the desk at the testing center combined with my 40 lbs. book bag). I'm brain dead. My eyes are tired, and I'm going to bed really early tonight. After I make peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. My mom sent me a new recipe I'm anxious to try, but I'm taking cookies to people, so I need a recipe that makes more than just a dozen cookies. Maybe I'll give those other ones a go after my biology test tomorrow.
Biology... tomorrow... oh, crap.
Quote of the Day:
Mom: "I thought he was retarded, but he was just a Brazilian with a lisp."
2 comments:
your mom makes me laugh!
I am glad you did so great on your test! I'll say it! "Congratulations!"
Post a Comment